Tankless Water Heaters - Repair & Installation
Storage Tank Water Heaters - Repair & Installation
Trusted Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Los Angeles
Many people ignore their water heaters, but they are, in some ways, the unsung heroes of your home. When you need fast water heater repair, replacement, or maintenance in the Los Angeles area, there’s one name to remember: Plumb Inc. We have been trusted by countless residential and commercial clients who need new water heaters or other services to ensure their current tank runs up to par. Because our water heater repair team also recognizes that emergencies can happen, we remain available around the clock for service on nights and weekends.
If you need water heater repair or installation service in Los Angeles, call (818)722-8231 to get started.
Signs Your Hot Water Heater May Need Repair
If your water heater suddenly fails or begins malfunctioning, you and your family may be left with only cold water. To ensure you always have hot water readily available, it is crucial to remain aware of signs that your water heater unit requires repair.
Call for water heater repair immediately if you notice any of the following:
- Lack of Hot Water. Suppose your unit is not producing hot water or inadequately producing hot water. In that case, this is a sign that your water heater needs to be repaired. A water heater could fail for reasons such as broken heating elements, failed thermo-couplings, or an improperly programmed thermostat.
- Strange Noises. If you hear odd noises from your water heater tank inside, this can signify buildup on the inside of the tank. Alternatively, a damaged heating element can be noisy as they begin to burn out. Contact our plumbing team immediately if you hear strange noises from your unit.
- Puddles on the Floor Near Your Water Heater. If you notice puddles on the ground near your water heater, this is most likely a sign that there is a crack in your unit. The most important thing you can do is immediately shut off the electrical supply to the water heater and contact an experienced plumber from our team right away.
Suppose you notice signs of a broken or improperly functioning water heater. In that case, we urge you to call our Plumb Inc team immediately. Then, we can efficiently assess the root cause of your water heater problems and provide immediate solutions.
Should You Repair Or Replace Your Water Heater?
If your water heater malfunctions and fails to provide hot water, it can be highly inconvenient, not to mention dangerous. Water heaters can become damaged or break over time, causing water damage and flooding your home. Thus, getting experienced assistance from a professional Los Angeles water heater repair or replacement technician is essential as soon as you notice an unusual noise or inadequate heating.
What to consider:
- Older water heaters may develop leaks, rust, and other problems. Repairing it will only provide temporary relief before another component breaks. So for an older unit experiencing issues, you should consider replacing it entirely.
- A leak in your water heater tank requires an immediate replacement. This is necessary to protect your home from flooding.
- It may be the most cost-effective option to schedule a water heater repair for minor issues on a newer system, such as burner failure or circuit breaker issues.
Los Angeles Hot Water Heater Replacement
Our technicians provide the highest quality water heater replacement and installation services whenever repairs are impossible or cost-effective. Water heaters have to work harder to do their job as they age. By replacing your current water heater or installing a tankless water heater, you are giving yourself a better, more efficient alternative. We offer a range of options from trusted brands to choose from and can work with you to find the right make and model concerning your needs and budget.
How Long Do Hot Water Heaters Last?
- In general, water heaters last between 8 and 12 years.
- Electric water heater units can last a little longer than gas models, up to 10 or 15 years.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters allow you to access hot water instantly without the long wait. It can save time waiting for the water to heat up, money on your bills, and even space. Our company knows this equipment well, and we ensure we offer our customers the best products for their needs.
Reasons to Go Tankless:
- They’re drought friendly – Drought is something that’s always on our mind here in Southern California. The water scarcity in the Golden State has prompted residents to find ways to conserve. Tankless water heaters save water by reducing the water you have to run to heat the water.
- They’re energy-efficient – Installing a tankless water heater in your home can save you money (an average of $100 annually). Heating water on demand instead of continually keeping an entire tank of water hot uses up to 50% less energy than a unit with a tank.
- They free up space – Tankless water heaters are more compact than a standard water heater. They are typically mounted on the wall, freeing up floor space.
Expert Water Heater Maintenance
Maintaining your water heater can save you the hassle and costs of repairing or completely replacing your tank. If you need water heater maintenance in Los Angeles, Plumb Inc can help you. However, we usually encourage homeowners to take specific steps to ensure their water heater is good. Still, we remain available if you are unsure how to take the steps or don’t want to do it yourself.
Some water heater maintenance steps include:
- Checking the pressure relief valve
- Removing sediment buildup by flushing the water heater
- Checking the anode rod
- Insulate the heater
- Adjust the temperature
- Insulate the pipes
Don’t hesitate to learn more about our water heater services if you need help in the Los Angeles area. Our team can take the proper steps to provide you with the service you need when you need it most. It is our goal to make customers for life who know they can trust in our company to provide the right solution at the right time.